Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

Colin Mahns:
> I've written up an example email here:
> http://zerobinqmdqd236y.onion/?31934b9e07f96171#GM3e5ekrDUakoz612PNB8tCBmme/QRrj6zMgd1amZpU=
> Feel free to improve on it, I based it off of emails I've sent in the
> past. I'm not sure if we should list security concerns in the general
> sense, or if we should point to a real life example of where a hidden
> service was utilized for security reasons.

Thanks Colin. I've made some changes and created a new wiki page:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/HiddenServiceEvangelism

I've mentioned you directly as the initial author, let me know if you
want that attribution removed. (Or just remove it yourself!)
--
kat