Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

To individuals - no. However that being said, I am currently working
with two CA's on getting them to set out a standard to adopt with the
other CAs since they cannot just issue a certificate without following
the guidance that the CA Forum sets out. Right now their main problem
is that there is no policy on it and so standardising the procedure is
required for any certificates with an expiry beyond November 2015.

I'll update this list when we have new information on the matter but I
don't expect an update until their next official policy meeting around
May I believe.

Xiaolan.Me:
> does any CA can issue SSL-CERT to an .onion address?

>> If an existing website simply wants to improve performance for
>> Tor users, my understanding is that it's more efficient simply to
>> run an Exit Enclave instead of a hidden service.  Is that true?
>>
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ExitEnclave
>>
>> -V
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Colin Mahns
>> <colinmahns@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Awesome! Love the document title by the way :)
>>>
>>> If I think of anything more to add, I'll be sure to edit it
>>> in.
>>>
>>> Colin
>>>
>>> On January 1, 2015 7:46:22 PM EST, Katya Titov
>>> <kattitov@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>>>>

>> http://zerobinqmdqd236y.onion/?31934b9e07f96171#GM3e5ekrDUakoz612PNB8tCBmme/QRrj6zMgd1amZpU=

Feel free to improve on it, I based it off of emails I've sent in the

>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/HiddenServiceEvangelism

I've mentioned you directly as the initial author, let me know if you

- --
>>> tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
>>> unsubscribe or change other settings go to
>>> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk
>> unsubscribe or change other settings go to
>> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk

- --
Activist, anarchist and a bit of a dreamer.

PGP Keys: key.thecthulhu.com
Current Fingerprint: E771 BE69 4696 F742 DB94 AA8C 5C2A 8C5A 0CCA 4983
Key-ID: 0CCA4983
Master Fingerprint: DDEF AB9B 1962 5D09 4264 2558 1F23 39B7 EF10 09F0
Key-ID: EF1009F0

Twitter: @CthulhuSec
XMPP: thecthulhu at jabber.ccc.de
XMPP-OTR: 4321B19F A9A3462C FE64BAC7 294C8A7E A53CC966