[tor-talk] please advise on renting a gigabit capable dedicated server

Hi tor users, my coworkers and I are considering getting together to
run a gigabit exit relay and are curious if you all have advice as to
the best place to go shopping for a server with 1gbps dedicated
bandwidth in a location that is helpful to the network. Someone on irc
pointed me to this list, but I'm happy to ask on another if it would
be more appropriate. Thanks in advance!