Re: [tor-talk] Hidden Service Hosting (Free experimental, offer)

I am using another way to solve IP leaks problem.
my host-os is CentOS and only installed VirtualBox
I have 2 virtual machines running on the host-os
the first one is a CentOS with 2 network adapter, one is NAT , another is
Internal(ip: 192.168.222.1).
it running Tor and ShadowSocks(bypass GFW) , Tor through ShadowSocks and
listen on 192.168.222.1:9050 (Internal Adapter)

Another is also CentOS and running apache, only one network
adapter(Internal ip:192.168.222.2)
when this virutal machine wants to access internet , must set socks5 proxy
to 192.168.222.1:9050
so even this VM gets hacked, the attacker still can't know the real IP....