[tor-talk] Fwd: [liberationtech] Technical observations about recent internet censorship in India

Great to see OONI used for tracking censorship in India. Seems like an
ideal testing ground.

----- Original message -----
From: Kaustubh Srikanth <kaustubh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: liberationtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [liberationtech] Technical observations about recent internet
censorship in India
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:47:26 +0100

Huffington Post India just published a blog post we wrote about the
technical analysis we've been working on after the recent censorship of
32 websites in India, which included country-wide blocking of
github.com, vimeo.com, archive.org and pastebin.com amongst others.

Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/kaustubh-srikanth/technical-observations-ab_b_6421306.html

Cheers,
-K

--
Kaustubh Srikanth
kaustubh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

A digital signature may be attached to this e-mail, you need openPGP
software to verify it. See: http://tinyurl.com/openpgp-manual

--
Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google. Violations
of list guidelines will get you moderated: