[tor-talk] Australis

Hi

I'm looking for this information on your site but can find clearl information if newest version of TOR uses Australis UI only.
I hate Australis so much that prefere to use older version rather than upgrade.
Can you put the information in new release info, so people like me know and can decide before doing install?

Another question - is any chance you opt out of Australis or at least make it optional?
I left Firefox in Favour of Palemoon for this reason, so I know it's possible and entirely up to you.
Don't you think forcing people to use to your preference is a bit ignorant?