Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

Katya Titov:
> Colin Mahns:
>> I'm wondering if a few from the community should take part in a
>> nagging effort? I'd gladly throw some time of mine into helping get
>> more hidden services. Any takers?
>
> I'll help.

Attempts to far have failed.

I've tried to get in touch with Google and Wikipedia to no avail.

I've also had some dialogue with arXiv but have not been able to stop
them blocking Tor. No, wait ... today I'm getting some successful
connections with an occasional "Access Denied" page, whereas previously
there was just nothing (timeout).

So some minor success, although not with hidden services.
--
kat