Re: [tor-talk] Fox News bans my Tor Browser

Hello l.m,

Thursday, January 15, 2015, 4:42:47, you wrote:

> You're probably the only one viewing that site using Tor. That would
> explain why you didn't have any problem at first. Now they've noticed.

Pity, that.
I  had  been  enjoying  being  able  to  read, daily, news from a dozen
sources  WW  and  not  worry  somebody  was  profiling  what  I saw as
'germane' .  Albeit to me.

> It might be the changing exit node from new identity.

I  did  try changing identities. After numerous "tries", I was successful
onto  FoxNews.  Then shortly that too changed and I was backed to being
blocked.

> You might try adding TrackHostExits ..

>  You might also try AllowDotExit.

> torrc-defaults located in /Browser/TorBrowser/Data/Tor

I shall give them a try. tnx

I'll report back.