Re: [tor-talk] Cryptographic social networking project

On 2015-01-16 03:36, evervigilant@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Have you thought of using diaspora and combining it with the likes of the tor >network to make it a fully decentralized hidden social networking service?

No I don't have such a misleading thought because Diaspora is a
webscript and their strategy is asking users to run their own webservers
for distributing the webservice! That distribution have nothing to do
with secrecy nor scalability, they are just wrong. Those who designed
Diaspora didn't have any clue about security engineering or any other
type of engineering. Their prospects isn't even close to our current
design goals.