Re: [tor-talk] Cannot get through restrictive firewall

> Do you have a bridge set up. It from that config it looks like you have
> an obfsproxy set up to obfsucate the traffic to the firewall.

I was MISSING obfsproxy, I knew already the two links you gave me but I probably didn't pay the needed attention while reading.
Also the bridges I obtained were not obfs3...

So the final config added to my torrc:
 UseBridges 1
 ClientTransportPlugin obfs3 exec /usr/bin/obfsproxy managed
 Bridge obfs3 <ip:port> <key>

thanks
--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@xxxxxxxxxx