Re: [tor-talk] Which PTs shall we prioritize for inclusion in Tails?

Le 22/01/2015 00:36, Roger Dingledine a écrit :
(In the glorious future Flash Proxy + uProxy will use WebRTC transport
and be an unstoppable force for good, or something like that, but we
don't live in that future yet.)

In the context of Peersm I am giving some thoughts that it can not be, but I am interested by other opinions, what if WebRTC is blocked?

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live