Re: [tor-talk] Running TBB with a remote tor process

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Lara <lara.tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a OpenWRT router. And I can install tor on that. I would like to
> have a middle relay. Can I hook up my TBB (computer linked over wifi) to
> that tor session? Is it a bad idea? It would be on the same subnetwork.

TBB likely deploys and expects a specific torrc, and likely
makes use of the tor controller. So long as you evaluate
those parameters for the tor on the wrt when repointing tbb,
things should be fine. TBB also starts up tor locally, etc. So
you may have to hack at things to use just the enhanced
FF component of TBB.