[tor-talk] Torified Mobile Experience

Hi,

About a year ago, a discussion touched on what could be TorPhone, or PhOnion, or whatever.

Following up with this, I find Mike Perry's original post is still alive:

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/mission-impossible-hardening-android-security-and-privacy

But it has been upgraded to a formal project:

https://github.com/mission-impossible-android/mission-impossible-android

TOMY seems to be back burnered, which is fine given the growth of the Guardian Project F-Droid repo over the past year:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/libro/wiki/Tomy_Detachable_Secure_Mobile_System

I inquired about the state of this and the briefly lived GuardianROM and was redirected to Mike Perry's original post.

Since then, there seems to be some development that could be of interest to followers of this topic:

NetHunter
https://www.kali.org/kali-linux-nethunter/

AOSParadox
http://www.xda-developers.com/aosparadox-a-new-rom-for-the-oneplus-one-with-a-fresh-perspective/
https://github.com/AOSParadox

Both of these seem like easy targets; others would know better.

Thoughts on this or the status of similar things? Is anybody doing this or something different? I feel like there is an OS guarded secretly under development :)

Wordlife,
Spencer