Re: [tor-talk] Why most democratic contries are most active users of TOR... except Russia of course

Hello,
Youâre partially correct when you say donât take the metrics as real users.  Some of them may be bots, but can you please give us a link to an article about those events that you discussed?  I really doubt that 1.5 million bots are using Tor everyday by the way.