Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: Orbot v15.1.0 Alpha 1

Nathan Freitas wrote:

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016, at 11:12 PM, Nathan Freitas wrote:
Stay tuned for our next beta update.

Here's Orbot b15.1 Beta 2
(https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git/commit/?id=a0b092856146e49b9c5056fc6f6adb070d76e0ef),
which addresses a number of issues that you referenced, Dash. Please let
me know how it works with your configuration.

This also fixes a problem we had with scanning QR Codes from the
bridges.torproject.org site.

APK: https://guardianproject.info/releases/Orbot-v15.1.0-BETA-2.apk
Sig: https://guardianproject.info/releases/Orbot-v15.1.0-BETA-2.apk.asc

8f7165c fixes for settings processing and QRCode scanning of bridges -
support new JSON array form bridges.torproject.org

Thanks!
That's great Nathan. I'd be able to test it when I have more time - probably over the weekend - and report back. Thanks again for the quick responses.