Re: [tor-talk] Escape NSA just to enter commercial surveillance?

Am 14.01.2016 um 18:19 schrieb George:
> In reality, it's the users themselves who need to be making the choice,
> so enhancing what they are using is a positive.

Didn't mean to question that, you're right, of course. Still I think
such obstacles like deanonymisation should be at least mentioned instead
of praising this service as if it was the state of the art regarding
countering surveillance. If this continues, the word about Tor could be
quickly along the lines of "Tor is pointless, they recommend to
communicate via Facebook".

Markus