Re: [tor-talk] Escape NSA just to enter commercial surveillance?

Hello Tor Talkers,

some other table tennis balls for the ping pong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZrq2iK87k
HOPE X (2014): You've Lost Privacy, Now They're Taking Anonymity

It is a 2:38:21 time speak from Steve Rambam about privacy, anonymity and its broken status out of a licensed investigative agency sight. The speech has many slides of text and graphic content.

You all know Former-NSA-And-CIA-Director-We-Kill-People-Based-On-Metadata-Hayden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9BdCutAbFU

Why should government need content? Why do government need any encryption key?
http://www.ibtimes.com/former-nsa-director-hayden-backs-encryption-advocates-military-force-against-isis-2232885

You don't need encryption keys. It is like "we have already lots of hay. To find the needle we don't need a bigger haystack."
https://youtu.be/dNZrq2iK87k?t=659
"Everybody in this country inadvertently commits three prosecutable crimes a day."

For German Tor Talkers:
http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2015-10/geldwaesche-fischer-im-recht

http://news.newsdirectory2.com/good-friend-finder-from-facebook-bgh-restricts-freedom-of-on-the-internet-networks-for-referrals/
Source: BGH Az. I ZR 65/14
http://juris.bundesgerichtshof.de/cgi-bin/rechtsprechung/list.py?Gericht=bgh&Art=en&Datum=Aktuell&Sort=12288
left tab "Aktenzeichen" => I ZR 65/14
Urteil des I. Zivilsenats vom 14.1.2016 - I ZR 65/14

https://youtu.be/dNZrq2iK87k?t=1427