Re: [tor-talk] Sites blocking Tor

--
  www.justice.gov is an alias for www.justice.gov.edgesuite.net.
  www.justice.gov.edgesuite.net is an alias for a1170.dscb.akamai.net.

This is again Akamai. "Sites blocking Tor" repeatedly comes up on this list,
and in most cases it turns out they use the Akamai CDN.
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor#Akamai

They have some kind of Tor position on their blog:
https://blogs.akamai.com/2015/08/q2-soti-security-preview-tor-pros-and-cons.html
but the full text of it is pay(?)/registration-walled.

--
With respect,
Roman