[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is exit policy broken?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Is exit policy broken?
- From: Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 07:23:16 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 07:23:29 -0400
- In-reply-to: <20050630230618.5591E1408FB9@moria.seul.org>
- References: <20050630222747.GU29002@localhost.localdomain> <20050630230618.5591E1408FB9@moria.seul.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:06:09PM -0700, Bob wrote:
> Btw, for now it is set up with reject *:* (middleman only), until I figure
> this out, so are these entries normal for that?
> Jun 30 16:04:25.875 [info] connection_edge_finished_connecting(): Exit
> connection to 22.214.171.124:2710 established.
> Jun 30 16:04:25.890 [info] connection_edge_finished_connecting(): Exit
> connection to 126.96.36.199:80 established.
No, definitely not. Good catch -- this is a serious bug. We've put out
a 0.1.0.11 release that fixes this. All servers should now be running
either 0.0.9.10, 0.1.0.11, or latest CVS.