Tor 0.1.1.2-alpha is out

This is the second development snapshot for the 0.1.1.x series. It fixes
a seg fault in the controller handling, plus a few other bugs.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o New directory servers:
    - tor26 has changed IP address.

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.x, crashes/leaks:
    - Port the servers-not-obeying-their-exit-policies fix from
      0.1.0.11.
    - Fix an fd leak in start_daemon().
    - On Windows, you can't always reopen a port right after you've
      closed it. So change retry_listeners() to only close and re-open
      ports that have changed.
    - Fix a possible double-free in tor_gzip_uncompress().

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.x, usability:
    - When tor_socketpair() fails in Windows, give a reasonable
      Windows-style errno back.
    - Let people type "tor --install" as well as "tor -install" when
      they
      want to make it an NT service.
    - NT service patch from Matt Edman to improve error messages.
    - When the controller asks for a config option with an abbreviated
      name, give the full name in our response.
    - Correct the man page entry on TrackHostExitsExpire.
    - Looks like we were never delivering deflated (i.e. compressed)
      running-routers lists, even when asked. Oops.
    - When --disable-threads is set, do not search for or link against
      pthreads libraries.

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.1.x:
    - Fix a seg fault with autodetecting which controller version is
      being used.

  o Features:
    - New hidden service descriptor format: put a version in it, and
      let people specify introduction/rendezvous points that aren't
      in "the directory" (which is subjective anyway).
    - Allow the DEBUG controller event to work again. Mark certain log
      entries as "don't tell this to controllers", so we avoid cycles.