Re: Confirm new Tor server working? [SOLVED]

This is not much of a solution, but...

There was a power blackout Wednesday for several hours and so I had to
restart my server. (So much for the 150+ day uptime I had...) Tor now
works without me editing anything else or doing anything else. My server
appears in the directory lists and when I type netstat I see LOTS and
LOTS of ESTABLISHED connections. I don't know what fixed it exactly, but
the unintentional reboot seems to have worked magic.

I've noticed that my web sites that run from this server are a little
sluggish now, so I've investigated bandwidth shaping.

I understand AccountingStart and AccountingMax and will try those, but
the FAQ didn't provide an example of the format to use for

BandwidthRate [what goes here?]
BandwidthBurst [what goes here?]

Do I just put numbers out beside those? in Mb/s? or what?

Also, it seems another useful setting would be something like
MaxConnections so that I could limit the number of simultaneous
connections. A recent check showed over 200 simultaneous connections.
AACK! Can I move that down somehow?

Brian