From: "Ben Clifford" <rhodopsin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FTP with Tor
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:57:51 +0000

FTP with Tor

I want to use Tor with FTP protocols. Specifically uploading some files to some webspace that I have (using FTP). How best to go about this? Now Tor works fine with FTP. BUT privoxy does not
support FTP. And using Tor without privoxy is not be advised. So, how can I get around this? Would be v.grateful for any ideas. I guess "tor-resolve" may be one option. Can it solve the DNS issue and is it OK with FTP? I can see "tor-resolve" in my program files folder (i am using windows) but don't know how to use it/activate it. Cannot find anything on the web re: this. Would be so grateful for any suggestions.