[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor 0.1.1.3-alpha is out
This is the third development snapshot for the 0.1.1.x series. It fixes
a crash bug with hidden services, an assert trigger in the controller,
and a few other controller bugs.
o Bugfixes on 0.1.1.2-alpha:
- Fix a bug in handling the controller's "post descriptor"
- Fix several bugs in handling the controller's "extend circuit"
- Fix a bug in handling the controller's "stream status" event.
- Fix an assert failure if we have a controller listening for
circuit events and we go offline.
- Re-allow hidden service descriptors to publish 0 intro points.
- Fix a crash when generating your hidden service descriptor if
you don't have enough intro points already.
o New features on 0.1.1.2-alpha:
- New controller function "getinfo accounting", to ask how
many bytes we've used in this time period.
- Experimental support for helper nodes: a lot of the risk from
a small static adversary comes because users pick new random
nodes every time they rebuild a circuit. Now users will try to
stick to the same small set of entry nodes if they can. Not
enabled by default yet.
o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.12:
- If you're an auth dir server, always publish your dirport,
even if you haven't yet found yourself to be reachable.
- Fix a size_t underflow in smartlist_join_strings2() that made
it do bad things when you hand it an empty smartlist.