Re: Tor and https

please, please, pretty PLEASE: learn to quote.  that's for both of you.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Ben Clifford wrote:

> If dealing with IPs it is my understanding that the DNS problems are not an
> issue with Tor and Privoxy is not so important.

If you are using privoxy, then it won't allow https on any ports but the
normal https port by default.  So it can't work.  If you don't use
privoxy, well then that's not your problem.

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal