Re: Policy question

Thanks Steven. Maybe some details of what I want setup could help
clarify the issue. I have an OR running as middle man (forced to do
that due to compliants from Google groups, IRC ops etc. and strict
warning from Univ).

However I want to have my other machines (laptops, home PCs etc.) to
use this OR of mine as an exit or entry node for paranoid safety
reasons.

I was hoping to do that using
entrynodes myOR
or
exitnodes myOR
and then use StrictExitNodes or StrictEntryNodes option at the OP.

As you rightly pointed out ORs acting as exit nodes can't know the IP
address of the OP, but the entry node OR should be able to know the IP
address of the OP. So can I in some way config my OR to act as entry
point for my list of OPs (identified by IP addresses), but as
middleman for all the other cases?

Srijith