Re: low bandwidth utilization

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> I see tor hardly ever going over 120 kByte/s, yet I have
> some 300-450 kByte/s excess bandwidth left. This Debian box
> does nothing else but tor.
>
> The system *does* experience periodic (semiweekly) tor crashes,
> after which traffic is slow to resume.

What do you expect? Is this a statement or a call for help?

If you want help it would be helpful to add some system data:
- debian version (woody/sarge/etch/sid...)
- architecture, kernel version
- tor version
- tor node name?
- and maybe a description what the term "tor crashes" means, is it a memory
  leak? freezes the whole system? do you have some nice logs? whats in
  /var/log/tor/log after the crash?

--
Florian Reitmeir