Re: DNS Server question

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 06:15:41PM -0700, scolbert56@xxxxxxxxx wrote 0.8K bytes in 23 lines about:
: OK - so that being said, which DNS address should I use then in the
: Windows Networking dialog?  I am looking through the website now but
: can't see it.

	Use whichever DNS addresses are provided by your ISP.  If this
	is a caching DNS server, then you can use your server's IP
	address.  BUt the queries will be sent from your client, to the
	caching dns server, and out to the root servers, all for your
	local ISP to see.

	There is no way in Windows to redirect all DNS queries over Tor
	at a system level yet.  Only at an application level.

--
Andrew