Re: Configure TorDNS

Thanks for the email Roger...  I've uninstalled TorDNS and started
testing dns-proxy-tor.  However it seems that I can only browse the
internet if Tor is enabled.  If I disable Tor and have my DNS Server set
to 127.0.0.1 as it says in the readme, it cannot resolve the domain
names.  Is there a workaround for this?

Also, if I have dns-proxy-tor installed should I turn off the DNS Client
Service?  What are the pros/cons to leaving it on?

Steven