[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: different IP address for each request?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: different IP address for each request?
- From: <eric.jung@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:12:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:12:09 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=DkRnoaUYUt6Egh5dvG2BuAu1scwFgjTefk3rS4gzj3VVXWCE6FhBZ97j0eEdw/PJX27q/mT7AhKjZ3+Hads7zf+xn10PfpBIqeoQW1RHCsJXyzAi7Ik5Pi8LmmN5Mydx4dpY+4R0jtSbU3Bod696SISMq/eQzgGFBpBOoTZ8BgU= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every HTTP request.
----- Original Message ----
From: Arrakistor <arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Eric H. Jung <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:39:08 PM
Subject: Re: different IP address for each request?
Every request for what?
Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 5:54:01 PM, you wrote:
> How can I configure torrc such that every request goes through a
> different exit node (i.e., I get a different IP address for each
> request)? This isn't a browser so I'm not able to control keep-alive
> unless I do at the OS level (is there a way to do that on Windows?)