Re: Next news from Germany

Olaf Selke wrote:
> Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
>> I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble.
>
> we're used to have trouble running TOR exit gateways in Germany ;-)
>
> Today I've been questioned by the Police as well as by the German
> Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution aka
> "Verfassungsschutz" to provide infos regarding sessions originating from
> my exit gateway anonymizer.blutmagie.de.

It seems that way. I run more than one node in Germany and I don't have
a problem. It's a sad state of affairs that people are being forced to
shut down their nodes. I'm sorry the police are questioning you, I do
hope that they'll eventually understand that they have nothing to gain
by doing this.

Regards,
Jacob