magic Wednesday

hi all,

I'm looking for an explanation of a strange phenomena showing my OR's
traffic stats since weeks. Every night at about midnight local time,
which is GMT+2, the bandwidth utilization is dropping down to about 30%
peak value. This happens every day of the week besides the night from
Wednesday to Thursday. This special night the bandwidth utilization
doesn't vary. Attached you'll find the traffic and cpu load stats for
the last week as well as for the last four weeks. I don't think it's
related to the provider's IP network, peerings or upstreams. It really
looks like a behavior of TOR itself.

Are there any explanations around? Maybe some conspiracy theories? ;-)

regards, Olaf

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image