Re: Next news from Germany

Hi Karsten and everyone,
im running a tor server, too (fractal) . Like many german tor server this one is hosted by the popular ISP Hetzner (Bavaria). Im getting strongly concerned about the online warrant discussion and wanted to ask how you feel about it. I never got any letters from the BKA; I dont run an exit node. Im thinking about quitting my ISP contract and move
my server to somewhere else (outside germany).
Karsten can you give me or us some more details about your BKA trouble. Do you think this is a test from the "Verfassungsschutz/BKA" how far you can "exploit" the german law right now and after you, we all will get letters the next month. I somehow feel very unconfident about my situation running a tor server and I want to be abit prepared about some kind of
storm thats maybe coming up.
Greetings
Johannes