Re: magic Wednesday

Robert Hogan wrote:

> If you still have your logs from the affected times, can you see if there are
> any reports there of failing to upload your new router descriptor to the
> authorities?

logs are still available and do look clean. Apparently there was no
problem publishing the descriptor.

> I want to do a bit more searching to see if the rut your server got into
> (updating its descriptor at practically the same time every day) is normal
> behaviour or not.

it sill looks the strange behavior vanished with 0.1.2.14-dev. I'll
check if memory consumption has changed, too. Reproducible 0.1.2.14
begun to eat up all virtual memory after eight days and crashing after 3
weeks.

btw: Did I already mention I would a more sophisticated multi core
support than the NumCpus option? Yes, I did :-) My Debian Etch box still
is running with one core at 95% load and three cores nearly being idle.

regards, Olaf