Re: New wiki

On 7/16/07, Hans Zaagman <hans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hans Zaagman wrote:
> An new wiki has entered Torlandia. It's available using
> http://mihfrbaf562yakt2.onion/wiki/

I'd like to request the operator of the Hidden wiki to add this URL to
it's page, as the previous one, the 'reloaded' has been down for some
time now.

I'd like to know if anyone can see nontrivial content at that link.

I'm getting nothing but 503 privoxy errors from the following links:
http://hy2644uxnz6zwt6c.onion/hidden/
http://mihfrbaf562yakt2.onion/wiki/

I suspect it's possible that these have content visible to the person creating them but not to anyone else.

So if anyone else is able to read something at those, please tell me and I'll see if I can't track down the problem.

Thanks.