Re: Tor takes too much RAM

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007, Ben Wilhelm wrote:
I'd love to keep it running, but when it's singlehandedly chewing up more than half of my system's RAM, it just isn't going to happen. Any suggestions on this? Are there config options I can tweak to make it a little less RAM-hungry, or is it just intrinsically a memory gobbler?

What OS/Rev/Hardware are you running?

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."