Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito r192 security update

On Wednesday 25 July 2007, BlueStar88 wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Note that I've also dropped the Bit Torrent downloads. They were a pain
> > to maintain and my seeders were slow anyway.
>
>                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I was pushing it to the limits, are u generalizing somethin'? ;-)
> But the hassle with maintaining torrents it is understandable.
>
> Anyway i could mirror it by http on my Blue-Alpha if u like..

Thanks for the mirror offer. I've been given an unmetered HTTP account at
http://files1.cjb.net/incognito so bandwidth isn't a problem any more.
(Thanks www.cjb.net!) Of course if you want to mirror you are free to do so
and I'll add you to the list on my site.

--
Pat Double, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7