Re: flash in a stand-alone player

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 12:39:59AM -0500, Arrakis wrote:
> The question is if the stand-alone player, just like regular flash
> player, phones home without regard to your proxy settings.
>
> Or you could just wait till xB Machine is released on August 3rd and
> never worry about it again.

Unless you have to switch to worrying about how xB Machine works and
whether it addresses all the problems correctly and doesn't add new
ones. :)

I look forward to my conversation with you on Aug 3 where I try to
convince you to document and publish what you intend it to be doing,
so we have something to compare against. :)

--Roger