[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
initial directory bandwidth?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: initial directory bandwidth?
- From: "Anil Gulecha" <anil.verve@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:53:33 +0530
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 05:23:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=h/d3nROe1DGHZtCLMntszfwasB8yvAVoe7zhXSRkTAeF6KatDBG09b/NR/lM1jWsj5cLjsAcS6dU9SDZJrltErgBfbRBSmJUYsKcVVQptZa/coDtD3ddYJe3s4afXwtVkCgSCp+0+fTIuRTQgvQUvyXaxtLUy/UdhThpVa58XME=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=TrFErhyW/BPczEQzASbPI4C5Jw7NYx1cGzJrksE4vaCmPDUgY76NQgnglC4oBU3oCXhXW9K8Q+fFRN00ori5x5YFi5oQ8kToolBJwY+ugAneFbByjNHNOinbMsDgzrQdTOWD70H+BTGfrzYsL2Y5Pxj/MyofZRlDrpHRtnrni1s=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I used TOR around a year back, but couldn't use it much as initial
setting up (directory and initializations) took up around 1 mb of my
download. Multiply that by 7 or 8 reboots per day and I lost serious
What is the situation now? How much does the directory weigh (if
present at all) and what are the average speeds one gets with TOR now.
I used to be able to have 20 KBps.. which wasn't blazing fast but