Re: Torbutton 1.2.0RC4 Error

I'm getting a different error message, but am also using FF3 and the latest TB.
JPEG attached with the error.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Matthieu Dalissier <mdal@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

I don't know if it is the right place to post this.

A few days ago  i ve upgraded my torbutton to 1.2.0RC4 with FF3.0 and now can't toggle away from the Tor-state.
The plugin is in default configuration, when i click on the Torbutton an error message with following text appears:

Please file bug report! Error applying Non-Tor settings: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch2.setBoolPref]"  nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame :: chrome://torbutton/content/torbutton.js :: torbutton_update_status :: line 986"  data: no]

Best regard
Matthieu Dalissier