Re: Traffic routed through Sweden

> **: FWIW and IMHO, I believe that much of the privacy and security of
> clients not only has to be, but *should be* left to them. Stopping
> Darwin and bottle-feeding those with inferior skills and/or capacity
> only drags down the human race. Those who can, will learn; those who
> cannot, will suffer the consequences.

I cannot but strongly disagree with that notion.

I expect my automobile vendor and my car mechanic to guarantee my
safety while I know little more about cars than how to check the
tyres' pressure.  I expect the people who built the bridges in my area
to guarantee that they won't fall down without me needing to know much
about statics.  And I expect to be able to go from Calais to Dover by
ferry without knowing anything about ship buidling.

This is not to say that we should guarantee anything at the exit-node
level, but please don't take the elitist attitude that your car
mechanic, your civil engineer and your ship-builder should know whether
AES-128 is more or less secure than Blowfish.

                                        Juliusz