browser footprint

I have read a thread at the JonDos forum about browser footprints.

A browser is not only identified by the user-agent, it is possible to
use the accepted language, the accepted content, accepted charsets...

To create a highly anonymous group, many user should use the same
settings for HTTP header values.

You may check your browser at: https://www.jondos.de/de/anontest#

At the page you will see the recommended settings. A developer of
JonDos wrote, they are in contact with the tor dev team about this.
Is it true? I can not find anything about this at torproject.org.

In Firefox / Iceweasel you may set all recommendations at about:config

 intl.charset.default              utf-8
 intl.accept_charsets              *
 intl.accept_languages             en
 network.http.accept.default       */*

add a new string value to the configuration:

general.useragent.override  Mozilla/5.0 Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.0

and use some plugins like RefControl, CookieSafe, NoScript....

For Konqueror I think, it is only possible, to set the following
values in $HOME/.kde/share/config/kio_httprc

  Language=en
  SendUserAgent=true
  UserAgent=Mozilla/5.0 Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.0
  SendReferrer=false

More options possible?

Are there recommendations by others?

Karsten N.