Re: Circuit question

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 12:23:18PM +0300, Evgeniy Minakov wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a question about the circuit construction. The "getinfo
> circuit-status" sometime returns response without any exit nodes. Which node
> used as exit node in this case?

First, you might be wrong about what nodes are exits.  The Exit flag
in the networkstatus document is not a perfect view of whether a node
can be used as an exit: to actually see whether

Second, not all circuits are built for delivering traffic to the
internet.  Some are built for testing tor servers, some are for
rendezvous points, and so on.  You can see circuits' purposes in
events if extended events are enabled.