Re: Exit node connection statistics

Unfortunately, mail "mplsfox" is not registered as contact of any tor relay, so if mplsfox dont say name of his exit node, there are no chance to get it.

There is only one exit node with contact on sneakemail.com:
Unnilquadium <kjo3tan02 at sneakemail dot com>

but there not have to be any relationship, of course.

Marek

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Jan Reister <Jan.Reister@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Il 13/07/2008 17:54, mplsfox02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
> I set up a statistics script creating a list of the top 100 hosts each day to which Tor users connect to over my node (only for ports 80 and 443).
> I decided to make this accessible through a hidden service only,

You should add your relay nick and publish that page on your exit node
public IP address.
This way users can check that the stats are related to a specific relay.

I would probably add your node to my ExcludeNodes entry.

Jan