Re: Stable in noreply debian repo jumped to 0.2.0.30

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 01:35:23AM +0200, tor@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have installed tor from the noreply.org debian repository for etch.
> Aptitude now wants to upgrade from my stable 0.1.2.19 to 0.2.0.30, for
> which there isn't even an announcement out yet.
>
> Are there any problems with the repo? I assume I shouldn't do that
> upgrade for now.

I tagged Tor 0.2.0.30, the stable release of the 0.2.0.x series,
on Tuesday.

You can read all about it here:
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/tor/tags/tor-0_2_0_30/ReleaseNotes

We haven't made an official announcement yet, because we're waiting for
Torbutton 1.2.0 to go stable so we can build packages for the Windows
and OS X folks. It'll probably be a few weeks yet. But that's no reason
for the folks on real operating systems to be kept waiting. :)

--Roger