Re: About US$3 Million Spent per Second on Pornography in Indonesia

What kind of nonsense. Just calculate:

   1 s            3.075.000 $
  60 s          184.500.000 $
   1 h       11.070.000.000 $ (11 mrd $ per hour!!!)
  24 h      265.680.000.000 $ ( 265 mrd $ per day)
   1 month   7,9704 x 10^12 $

If that country were so rich I would live there for 15 years now. My wife is
indonesian and I know how poor that country is. They NEVER were able to spend
just a small part of that money. Another fact is that education there is
incredibly bad and lots of people are stupid in a way noone can imagine. I
think this is the reason why such nonsense finds it way into indo newspapers.

http:/www.tempointeraktif.com/hg/nasional/2008/07/28/brk,20080728-129161,uk.html