Re: *Theoretical* question to the Tor project leader

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:39:51AM +0700, Roy Lanek wrote:
> *Theoretical* question to the Tor project leader at ... MIT/USA [and good
> luck]:
>
> Dear Mr. Roger Dingledine, I am sure you are a strictly honest person and
> researcher. Because of it, I ask, and wonder: how hard is to lead the Tor
> Project from a prestigious university in the USA ... incorruptibly, given the
> sensitivity per se of the object of Tor: anonymity?

Dear Roy:

An mit.edu email address is not the same as working from MIT.  Roger
is not an employee of MIT.  Roger works for The Tor Project.  The Tor
Project is a not-for-profit corporation with no MIT affiliation.

I don't know who told you that Roger works at or for MIT, but you
should maybe stop trusting them as a reliable source.

yrs,
--
Nick