Re: Google and Tor

>  GMail doesn't do this anymore.  You can sign up through Tor just fine.

Yes, there was a time years ago where they were invite only :(
Then they opened up. This does not refer to that historical thing.

I tried making four different acct names over the span of a day
about a day before I first posted this. Clearing cookies and
newnym between each.

Account creation tests between then and now have worked without issue.
Don't know what google was up to when I posted Seems fine now.
Thanks, sorry for the noise.