Re: another bad exit

* Scott Bennett schrieb am 2009-07-19 um 11:01 Uhr:
> returns 204.152.186.46 as the address for the target web site.  (Most of
> the page is in German, but some of it is close enough to English for me
> to understand it, and the message about squid is in English.)

It basically says:
Sorry... couldn't get the requested URL.
While trying to get URL http://..., the following error occured:
* It was impossible to resolve $HOSTNAME
DNS server answered with:
  Name Error: The domain name does not exist.
The cache couldn't resolve the hostname from the entered URL. Please
check if your address was correct.

It looks to me  that there is some kind of misconfiguration. Maybe
someone can talk to the admin of this node.

Besten Gruß
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
FdI#2: objektorientiert