Re: Re: My tor exit node is STILL gone from the node list

> Best of luck getting your provider to straighten out the routing.

I have limited experience in running servers. From what I found out, my Xen dom0 is traceable
(89.248.169.106), while the virtual host running TOR is not (89.248.169.109, vif-bridge). I can
still access the web server running on 109 though.
Is this a Xen misconfiguration? I can't think of anything that I have changed.

--
Alexandru

www.posta.ro - Romanias first free webmail since 1998!