Tor Exit Node Notice (was: Re: Re: My tor exit node is STILL gone from the node list)

Hi Timo,

> besides the routing stuff I saw that on the mentioned IP (see above)
> there's a nice disclaimer-like website that impresses me. I'm still not
> sure whether to pimp my node to be an exit node or not (due to the
> supressing that happens here in Germany). However, this suits me well.
> Is this a usual practice for TOR admins, and if yes, is there a
> multilingual approach?

I basically got it from
https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/tor/trunk/contrib/tor-exit-notice.html
and slightly modified the template. Feel free to use it.

I don't know of any multilingual approaches, but I guess it would be nice
to have that.
--
Alexandru

www.posta.ro - Romanias first free webmail since 1998!